Tuesday 23 August 2011

Christian Laboutin 2009 shoe ad campaign pics

my most coveted posession at this moment in time

I used to know an old lady who lived down the road when I was little, called Dolly.  She had one of these sweepers and she would teach me to knit, let me play with all the appliances, e.g. a top-loader washing machine, and this.  I would go and eat copious amounts of Battenburg cake and deliberately get the crumbs all over the floor so that I could have something real to sweep up!

was just on my internet travels looking for a retro Phone for my new house when i stumbled upon this, made me think of other nostalgic vintage household gadgets etc. that we still have will do a post on that at some point.

Anyway as you can see I got rather side-tracked from what my original post was about.
These pictures below which combine two of my loves shoes and art!



this is my favorite, love the sweets!








No comments:

Post a Comment