Sunday 15 January 2012

Love for The Like



The Like are a great band that I listened to non-stop when I brought their first album (are you thinking what I'm thinking?) Just the opening track June gloom gives me shivers and the best bit is that they are still great! I just brought their most recent album Release me,  and can't stop listening to it.

Its quite different, a lot more 60's garage-girl group sound and they have refined themselves into a gorgeously attired mod-shaped group worthy of the finest acclaim in my humble opinion.  I think at the moment my fave track from the new album is in the end.  It also reminds me of The Raveonettes in some ways, another band that If you like the Like's new incarnation of themselves I'm sure you'd rate too.

So as a little tribute, and so that you can all lust over their poppy brightly coloured, monochromatic twiggy-esqueness here are some of my favorite photos that I could find.  Enjoy!




aren't they just achingly cool and gorgeous?!

The lovely Raveonettes mirroring the Motley banner!
Blondie in bubbles
a dreamy look





No comments:

Post a Comment