Thursday 5 January 2012

hitting the sales

I thought It would be hard to stick to my new resolution of blogging more, however the opposite seems to be true! This however may be because it is the wonderful time of year known as the January sales.

For example I have begun a sort of dreadful love affair with Freedom jewellery for Topshop and the Santoro Gorjuss range. beautiful paintings of be-fringed slightly creepy little girlies by Suzanne Woolcott.

http://www.freedomjewellery.com/


The only problem is however I do not have any money left over from Christmas and so am now looking and lusting after all the beautifully lit, beaded and feathery precious bounty that is presented to me from every angle a great example of this is this amazing inky feathered bag from firetrap.  I saw it pre-sale (£70something too expensive for me) and then to my compleate joy saw it again HALF price.  This however was a bittersweet moment as this means that the item of lust is still nearly £40 basically far too much for me so I will have to make do with a photo.







however on the up-side to cheer myself up here are some other interesting out and about shots documenting this cold and wintery day!




H is for Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment