Tuesday 10 January 2012

Birthday Bounty!!

Recently I have had a birthday, I know, I know its near to Christmas and no-one needs to consume vast amounts of choccies and receive any more presents but I am one of the lucky ones who gets to stretch out the festivities.........

anyway, just a little post of some of the amazing goodies that I was given.  I've also had an I idea to include another page/section on here to catalogue some of the best examples, and my favourites from my ever growing powder compact collection.  I thought that as I enjoy looking at other peoples blogs and particularly antique, vintage and retro bits and bobs, perhaps people might be interested to see some of the gems that I have aqcuired over the years, since beginning my collection when I was four after finding a Vogue lace design compact in a jumble sale for 50p that I was immediately enchanted and captivated by.  So any thoughts/feedback and compact related anecdotes would be great from fellow collectors.

This is the gorgeous little guitar (I've named her Lady Penelope, because of her colour) that I was given as a gift to replace my other black Fender acoustic that I had a few years back.

I'm debating whether to paint some blood red hearts onto her, perhaps if I get a spare moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment