Tuesday 8 November 2011

more amazing fungi and autumnal photographs


Slowly I'm realising that this blog is beginning to evolve into more of an art and photography blog which I am really happy about at the moment as I have found some wonderful opportunities recently to take some great shots of all of the wild fungi that seems to have almost magically popped up everywhere!

If anyone can identify them that would be great!

all of the photos are taken in Suffolk, England during these past few months. (Sept-Nov)

I started to take photographs more as inspiration for paintings and drawings, however these photos are inspiring me to create a much more dimensional piece involving textile practices and mixed media, I will keep you posted!

Recently I have been busy crocheting, particularly since the clocks have changed and now its so dark in the evenings.  The amigurumi Japanese style of crocheting little cute creatures and monsters is what I am aiming for in the next couple of months, hopefully to make something for Xmas presents for various folks........

when I get a little more organised I shall photograph some of what I've been creating but for now here are some photos and links to some fascinating crochet and textile arts sites that I love. 


this is a great site for knitted inspiration and cute photos of one couples amazing day!

beards, craft and art what more could you want!

gorgeous handmade slightly gothic looking dolls

fruit and veg all crocheted to fill that wool hunger
















No comments:

Post a Comment