Tuesday 1 November 2011

a mixed bag of tricks including all things neon!







Bit of an artsy shot here are some of the conkers we collected to keep the spider poulation at bay in the home




a random shot of E.T. geeking it up to the max with his serious new nu-rave hipster look!

my "Diddle" notebook that i keep all my important  musings, thoughts appointments etc. invaluable!


The neon and glittery nailpolishes!

continuing with the stripy theme another notebook, i love the colours in those stripes!


I began writing this post almost a month ago now unfortunately I have been plagues with "technical difficulties" until now however I have been busy taking pictures, painting and furiously crocheting so much to report! this was the original post that i began the other day when i had a bit of a neon day!

It all began with my stripey tights purchased from the 'pound' shop (£1!). . . . . . .

then I decided to use my new 'sleek' range eyeshadow palette in acid, and neon highlighter yellow with bright green glitter.

the photo is taken at the end of the day so the make up has held up really well throughout the day not bad for not having used a primer or anything and through being at work all day! sparkly nails rounded off with a fairly plain black outfit and voila!

I have got some great new pictures of newly aquired exciting houseplants (cacti and venus fly traps) coming up and some other autumnal/wintery scenes!

No comments:

Post a Comment